Wednesday, April 23, 2014

blog #6 correction.

Prof. Smith.
Class. ENG101.           
Diana Coll.
04/5/14

Blog#6

Correction


     I have been using Victoria Secret for more than a decade especially the shower gel and the body cream I buy this product over and over at least one or two per month needed or not because they always have a new fragrance or maybe some discount in the store.
Sometimes I go to Victoria Secret to get my cream and I end up buying things that I don’t want to. The reason is because their packages are so beautiful and the advertising so powerful that unconsciously I end up thinking I can be as beautiful as one of the models by using their product. I’m sure I’m not the only one who things this, believe it or not. Using Victoria Secret products make me feel more feminine, more beautiful and sexier.

They are many factors that has influenced me to buy this brand; one of them is that I have seen this brand around home since I was a teenager because my mother also buys it. Another reason this brand attracts me is because their diversity of products includes: splashes, perfumes, make up, creams, shower gels, sportswear, lingerie and more. I also use Victoria Secret because it is also relative to the fashion industry, a world that I find fascinating.  My educational goal is to become a fashion designer and this company is an inspiration for me; I love their products and the marketing they do. Good products, good advertising, and good prices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment